Saturday, June 30, 2007

First Steps

I was standing outside this evening talking with my neighbor when I looked over and OH MY WORD Caden was taking three consecutive steps. He did it a few more times after that, but he still seems to think he "can't" walk just yet. I'm not convinced!

I am sure the entire neighborhood heard me shriek and cheer and that's perfectly fine. I don't care if they think I'm whacko. In the meantime, I'll enjoy these last weeks (or days) of just a few steps at a time, because pretty soon, the chase is on!

On a different note, does ANYONE know how to shrink the size of the pictures you put on your header? In case you haven't noticed, mine is huge. And I can't figure out how to fix it. If anyone can help, I'm sure Steph can! Thanks everyone.

Hope you're all enjoying a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried shrinking the size of the picture BEFORE you put it in the header? Try that.

Hooray for walking!! It changes everything doesn't it?!?!

Glass Half Full said...

I bet you have to resize your photo in Photoshop or whatever photo program you use before downloading it.

Walking -- oh geez!!! Another door is opening....

MorningSong said...

As you can see from my blog, I don't know how to shrink the pic either!! haha I tried Photoshop resizing, etc. I still cannot figure it out. I am not a pro! haha

I would be celebrating as you did regarding those first steps. And who has normal neighbors anyway?
:)

Anonymous said...

Get your running shoes ready!!

Tonya said...

Those first steps are so magical, I'm glad you got to see them :)