Monday, June 04, 2007

The Wedding Singers

Some of you might remember when I wrote about this. I think I forgot to tell you that just a few short weeks before her wedding, she finally called to say that she wanted my husband and I to sing at her wedding this past Saturday. I am pleased to report that, although it was a European wedding and they apparently operate on their own time table (the wedding started 45 minutes late), everthing went beautifully. I have never seen a more goregous gown than the one she was wearing. WOW is all I can say. The boys had a great time with our friends who watched them, and we even got to go out to lunch afterwards on a date to Biaggi's. Oh how I love that restaraunt. YUM. (I have noticed I often talk about food on my blog!)



Yesterday we were invited over to some friends who have a goregous home and a pool. We swam, BBQ'ed (there's that reference to food again!) and had a great time catching up.



Tonight we are being "interviewed" once again for another wedding and it happens to be the same weekend my husband graduates. We think we can squeeze it in since it falls on a different day, but still...are we nuts?? The groom is our neighbor's son and we just couldn't say no.



This week is filled with T-ball games, parties, get-togethers with friends, a senior recital for one of my students (and my rehearsal with her), and savoring my last week of freedom before I begin my summer teaching schedule. I'm trying to cram in as much leisure time as possible this week!

No comments: