Monday, July 02, 2007

Feelin' Punk


A couple nights ago, I started coughing, and the cough turned into the "drip" which then proceeded to move into a cold, and then a fever, with body aches, and the feeling that the only cure for my ailments is to sleep. All day.

It seems an odd time for a cold or flu or whatever this thing is! I'd much rather be cooped up during the winter months than the week of Independence Day when the rest of the world is out having fun!

Okay, enough whining. Thank you for listening. And Happy 4th of July. I'll be hoping to join the rest of America soon.

2 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Yuck! I hate summer colds. Wishing you a quick recovery. Are you able to rest?

Anonymous said...

Aww! I am hoping you feel better in time for some fun and fireworks! Get lots of rest, or I should say try, right! HUGS!!