Can I just go back to bed and wake up tomorrow already?
Here's how my day went:
1. Wake up at 5:30 a.m. to a cranky crying toddler.
2. Cancel meeting at church because of said toddler.
3. Get a call from the bank which required me to go to the bank and give the issue attention.
4. Bank is about twenty minutes from home and tired toddler falls asleep en route. At 11 a.m.
5. Deal with some emotions which I will not go into here.
6. Toddler wakes up and begins pitching a fit in the middle of Hobby Lobby.
7. Shopping trip is cut short because of said toddler.
8. Come home and start cleaning the house only to find that it's pointless. Refer to said toddler.
9. Drink a coke to stay awake.
10. Wait for lesson to arrive.
11. While teaching lesson, phone rings six times. In five minutes.
12. It's the dinner hour. While waiting for food, husband calls. He's not coming home between work and choir practice.
13. Toddler is wailing due to hunger and crabbiness.
14. Toddler bites big brother because of apparent hunger and crabbiness.
15. Now brother is wailing.
16. Toddler in time out. Screaming begins.
17. Phone rings. AGAIN.
18. Dinner on the table. Screaming continues.
19. Mother too stressed out to think about food.
20. Mother glad tomorrow's a new day, and thankful for listening ears that made it better. You all know who you are. : )