Monday, January 21, 2008

Here's An Idea...

If you want to change the look of your blog, DON'T. The result could be devastating and you could lose everything (except all your previous posts, thank the Lord) and stay up too many hours trying to fix what went wrong. Then there's the blogger language I just can't quite grasp with confusing lingo like "widgets" and "upgrade now?" and "revert back to classic template" and on and on...

All because I wanted a "cutesy" blog which really, now that I look at it, isn't all that cutesy.

But it could just be the sleep deprivation talking.

I'm not sure, but perhaps I should call it a night and look at it in the morning with a newer, fresher perspective.

OH! Before I forget, please take pity on me and leave me a comment so I can add you back onto my link list. I have lost all of you (**sniff**) that I visit on a regular basis except the ones listed to the right, so pleeeeeaaaaase, pretty please, add your link/comment so I can reconfigure my list. Otherwise it will cause me to spend more hours fighting with blogger, and really. I don't want to do that. Thank you in advance for your help with my bloggy woes.

Happy Day, everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious. I am way too wimpy to try to figure out techno stuff on my own. And.....I like your new look. It IS cute :-)
Trish

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Actually, I really like this! It's super cute!

Steph

Glass Half Full said...

First, I like what you did!

Second, when I did mine a couple days ago I was busy busy busy until Matt yelled from downstairs, "Mom, when do we need to go to bed?" OOPS!

Lori

Jennisa said...

Hey! I just got your comment! I emailed you about being on my waiting list, but I feel so bad for you with losing all your stuff! UGH! If you go back to the normal white, blank template, then we can work from there. I'll for sure put in a background for you now, and then try to squeeze in a header for you too! Email me again at jennisajoy@gmail.com okay dear?

Just T said...

Oh, I have lost count of how many times that has happened to me (hence the TINY blog friend list I have now) lol

I have now realised when I want to change my blog layout, I open up all my lists and MINIMISE, so I can copy and paste.

Alot of effort just to make our pages "cutesy" aaah!

Love the new look btw :)