Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The BIG Reveal!

Welcome one and all to my new and improved site!  Judi from Doodlebug Designs did a FANTASTIC job and I am thrilled with my new look.  She was wonderful to work with and such a perfectionist.  She didn't stop until she was certain I was happy with the design.  I highly recommend her if any of you are thinking of making a change.  Hope you like my new digs!  I know I do.  We're still working through some technical issues (i.e. the page is taking a long time to load), but I'm sure we'll get it worked out soon.  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks great! It took a little time to load but I love it! Who did you use?

Adventures In Babywearing said...

Happi, it's SO happy!

Steph

Barbie@ Mamaology said...

I love it!!!!

Jaime said...

ADORABLE! I love it Hap!

Jody said...

Love the new look!

Life with Ash and Ave said...

Love your new look...I need to work on getting me one too!

Glass Half Full said...

Oh my goodness - love it love it love it!!

Lori

Tonya said...

It looks great.