I was minding my own business, sitting casually at the desk doing some work, when George, as in Curious...I mean, Caden...brought me a tube of my favorite Mary Kay lipstick. Nearly empty. I was leaving a message on my husband's voicemail when Caden handed me the tube. I then loudly exclaimed, "OH HEAVENS, my lipstick!" and hung up quickly. I'm sure my husband is wondering what that was all about.
There are no traces of lipstick ANYWHERE in the house. Believe me. I've looked. Not on his hands, mouth, or clothes. Not on the furtniture. Or the dog. This is all that's left of it.
I have no idea what happened to the lipstick. I'm scared...very, very scared...to find the whereabouts of the artwork or worse (EEK) ingested lipstick. I'm assuming it's non-toxic.
Do you think Mary Kay has a poison hotline???
You may now resume your regularly scheduled programming for the afternoon. Good day.