2. I hardly slept last night because Caden was up off and on for no apparent reason. He wasn't just waking up and whimpering, he was downright screaming. It took an hour to calm him at one point. Today he's perfectly fine. I, on the other hand, am sleep-deprived.
3. I'm sick of the economy. I'm tired of gas prices being this high. I go to four different stores to buy things because I shop where it's the cheapest. I'm tired of doing that too.
4. I have a women's retreat in a little over one week that I'm leading worship for and I don't quite feel prepared. I took a little too much of a "break" during our spring (a.k.a. winter) break.
5. I desperately needed that break.
6. My little sis is visiting my family back home because she is on break, however, I am not, so I don't get to see her.
7. I've noticed that the new style for women's clothing these days is a bit maternal in nature. I recently bought a shirt that kinda looks like that, and I think people may be wondering if I'm pregnant.
8. I'm not.
9. Here's my pic for Wordless Wednesday, because it is, after all, Wednesday.10. I took a meal to a friend last night that recently had a baby. She has a 4 year old, a 3 year old, a 22 month old and 2 week old. And she plans on homeschooling. I think she's brave. The chicken pot pie I made her family slid around in the back of my van (I brought it in the afternoon so they could bake it when they were ready to eat), and it didn't look like much of a pie when I got it there. I'm thinking she's probably too tired to care.