What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was coming back to the Lord after several rebellious years. I was in a new church, and I was about to realize that the love of my life needed to break up with the girl he was dating and marry me!!! (Thankfully, he did!) I was working full-time as a high school choral director, and I had just bought my new car: A green '97 chevy cavalier.
Five things on my To-Do list today:
1. Finish making programs for the recital and get them copied. (done!)
2. Make cookies and cupcakes for recital. (cookies, check!)
3. Order seeds for garden. (uh, still need to do that one)
4. Make doctor's appointment. (yeah, I just saw him, so can we put that off?)
5. Laundry! (Lord, will it never end???)
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Flatbread and cheese.
2. Chips and Salsa.
3. Cereal snacks (the kind you make yourself!)
4. Veggies and dill dip
5. Does Coca-Cola count?
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give it to the church, to charity, to those who need it most.
2. Pay off the debts of those I love
3. Buy a new home and a nice car for hubby
5. Surprise someone I know with a large check that would really help them in a time of need
Five bad habits:
1. Chewing my nails
2. Not listening often enough
3. And talking too much
4. Yelling at my kids when they don't do what I say the first time
5. IMPATIENCE. Did I meantion, impatience?
Five places I've lived:
1. Omaha, Nebraska
2. Valparaiso, IN
3. Decatur, IL
4. Zion, IL
5. Peducah, KY
Five jobs I've had:
1. Sales consultant (a.k.a. cashier) at a retail clothing store
2. Singing waitress
4. Camp counselor
Now, I tag:
ANYONE who wants to play along.