Just so you know, I'm having spacing issues with blogger, so please forgive the big gaps in between my brilliant writing. OH BLOGGER, you do, at times, disappoint.
- Please go visit my sister at her blog to read about her encounter with chipmunks many moons ago. Trust me, you'll never look at one of these ferocious beasts the same again.
- Also, that thing about Tiny Tim a little later in her post? Yeah. Totally true.
- Speaking of my sister, she has a strange affinity for Walgreens. She'd be so proud to know that, in keeping with family tradition, I've been there five times in two days. Cody has a nasty ear infection, and for some reason, it has upset his system so much that it has required us to purchase the following: Claritin, Motrin, Zyrtec, allergy eye drops, Singulair, Sudafed, and Zithromax. Forget saving for college. It's allergy season.
- Apparently we've been having little earthquake aftershocks after "the big one." I still haven't felt the earth move under my feet OR the sky tumblin' down, tumblin' down.
- I made treble clef sugar cookies today, and Lori wanted to see photos. (pausing for applause.)
- Carly, I hated to see you go, girl. But here's the thing. You'll be fine. Jason Castro on the other hand? UGH. Don't get me started. Did you see him yawning backstage waiting for the results? Seriously, Jason. Do you even care that you're in the TOP 5 AMERICAN IDOL CONTESTANTS? Go home already.
- Rationing of rice. I don't even know what to say about this. Rice is a HUGE staple in my diet and I serve it often with meals. And I'm not talking about minute rice. I'm talking about the long grain and wild variety. The kind that's probably going to go WAY up in price. What's next?
- My house is clean. It's amazing what happens when I don't have lots of outside responsibilities pressing in on me. I actually cook (decent meals), clean, do laundry, bake, play with my kids, and well...do what I feel I'm supposed to be doing every day! It's a good reminder for the next time when I am tempted to say "yes" to something that should really be a "no."
That's all for now. I'm still making my way around to your blogs trying to catch up. Happy (Random) Friday, everyone!