Friday, April 11, 2008

And She's Off!

First of all, thanks for your funny comments (keep 'em coming) about my doctor's visit the other day. I really hesitated to post about my experience, but now I'm glad I did. I knew you all could totally relate.

I thought it may interest you to know that I shaved my legs this morning. Can I get an "Amen?"

In other news, I had holy chills up and down my spine last night while America's Top 8 sang "Shout to the Lord." TO OPEN THE SHOW!!!! That was awesome.

Finally, I apologize if I've not left any comments on your blogs lately. I'm busily preparing to attend and lead worship for our church's ladies retreat this weekend. While I am greatly looking forward to it, there's been so much preparation, and I've not had a lot of time to read and comment on your blogs. I'll get caught up soon!

I am looking forward to the weekend away, and I anticipate the Lord will do great things in and through our time together. Please pray for my voice. It's still not back 100%, and I will be doing a lot of singing this weekend. I know God will provide all I need when I need it, so I am trusting in that. I found out that many of the women coming are "unchurched," and I always anticipate, with great excitement, watching God move. It is always my prayer that none of us would leave unchanged.

With that, I'll sign off and get back to packing and finishing up the laundry. Have a wonderful weekend. I look forward to catching up with you soon!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Hi, Happi! I'm a friend of Kari's. She has inspired me to start a blog and I came across your blog through hers. I always feel like I am spying when I read someone's blog and they don't know that I am. I laughed so hard at your previous post I almost cried. Thanks for a good laugh this morning. I'll be praying that all goes well this weekend and will look forward to hearing how God moves!

Kari Lynn said...

I love that song. I'll have to find a video of it somewhere. You have a great weekend too!