1. Our sweet courageous Joshua, who has been battling Wilm's Tumor, just completed his final chemo treatment! He came through all of it beautifully and the faith of his family has been an inspiration to us and to everyone around them!
2. My dear friend who has been through quite an ordeal with regard to her fertility over the last couple years is pregnant. For a while, things were very touch and go through this first trimester, but praise be to God the baby is doing great and the pregnancy is stable!
3. My friend Charity was in Minneapolis and missed the bridge collapsing by a mere one hour.
4. Our friends have a son who was initially called to the scene in Minneapolis and the Lord has been so faithful to protect he and his team. We continue to pray for the recovery of those still missing.
5. My friend Debbie who has fought and won her battle with breast cancer is still doing great and I get to see her, her hubby, and little boy this weekend!
6. Our dear neighbor and friend had open heart surgery about one month ago, and while the recovery has probably been slower than she'd prefer, the Lord has faithfully sustained her and will continue bringing her good health, I know!
7. My hubby has graduated and has the next couple weeks off to spend with us and just relax. Unless I find him a project or two to do around the house. Just kidding.
8. My boys are healthy, we have a roof over our head, fantastic neighbors, wonderful family and friends, a God that loves us, clothes to wear, food to eat, and so much more.
9. My step-brother has been a lost soul in an intense personal battle, and praise be to God he is getting well and beginning to open his heart to Christ. We continue to pray that he will ultimately give his life to Him and find full healing and restoration for his body AND his soul.
10. I could go on and on, but I want to hear from you. For what are you most grateful? Leave me a comment and I'll see you back here on Monday.