Friday, February 16, 2007

WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS GOING THROUGH A TEMPORARY SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE. WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS GOING THROUGH A TEMPORARY HUMAN EXPERIENCE.
On the heels of finding out about my friend Julie's son, Joshua, (please keep praying for him, my friends and prayer warriors), I found out today that a dear friend and fellow Christ-follower is battling stage 3 breast cancer...for the third time. This is "the end of the road" for her, as she told me today. There will be no more chemo treatments after this round. She is three weeks in to her six week treatment program. Please add my friend Brenda to your prayers.
I have been reminded afresh this week that I am NOT in control. And HE is STILL sovereign.

2 comments:

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Happi, I am so sorry to hear about your friend Brenda. I have and will pray for her. May the Lord comfort her with peace as she awaits meeting Him face to face.

And, you may already know, but this is a website you can go to for ways to help Joshua's family...
www.ministrysync.com/vercouteren.

Glass Half Full said...

This is such a hard pill to swallow. Sometimes we can't understand, but I am in peace knowing that God does and His plan is greater.