Thursday, September 25, 2008

There is No Place Like Nebraska!

This weekend, hubby and I have the great privilege of getting to go out of town together to take in a Huskers football game (thanks, Nanna and Papa!).  Nebraska, for those who don't know, is where I spent many of my childhood years, and so I'm quite excited to return.  

There is truly no place like Nebraska when it comes to football, and no place I'd rather be on game day.  

I have much to do before we leave tomorrow, but I wanted to check in and let you know where I'll be.  Keep an eye on your college football scores Saturday, and think of us cheering on our boys in the stands of Memorial Stadium.

GO BIG RED!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Cheer loudly for us!

Tonya said...

Have a great weekend with your hubby watching football!

Jody said...

Have fun! I know how much joy and excitement those Nebraska trips bring your sister.

Kari Lynn said...

I think it is great how dedicated you are to Husker football. Have a great time!!!