Anyway, here is my top ten list of reasons why I love the fall. Feel free to play along too!
10.Cooler weather (not cold, just not 90 degrees).
9. Soups and Stews start gracing our dinner table (Last night it was ham and bean).
8. The beautiful colors and the changing of the seasons.
7. Getting the porch and the house all decked out for the welcoming of Autumn.
6. School supplies hit the shelves. I just LOVE school supplies.
5. Nebraska Football.
6. Watching NU football with my family in Indiana.
7. Eating Football Stew while watching NU football.
8. Going to NU games with my hubby (our time is coming soon....)
9. Getting my kids all dressed up in Husker wear.
10. Hot apple cider, pumpkins, apple picking, caramel apples and runzas.
Your turn. What do you love about fall?