Sunday, July 20, 2008

Checking In...

I've been a slacker blogger this week, but I've been attempting to get around and read other blogs as I have time.  When I have something blog worthy I'll post again, but right now, I've got nothin.' Except that I am still having headaches every day, but they aren't as severe.  I'm doing well sticking to my new regime and really hoping it pays off.  : )

And to tell you the truth, I don't even miss Coca-Cola that much.  Now that's progress!

Sorry this is so lame, but I just wanted to update and say hello to you all!  Hope you had a great weekend.  I'll post more soon!


1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Good for you! I am really trying to give up caffeine altogether but that hasn't been easy with such busy things going on lately!

Steph