Saturday, December 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Cody!

Dear Cody,

It seems like yesterday that I was pushing you into the world and welcoming you into my arms for the very first time. A mother never forgets her child's birth, and yours is no exception! You were, and are, one of the most wonderful gifts I have ever received, so it's fitting you were born so close to Christmas.

You are such a special little person. Your compassion and kindness never cease to amaze me. The tenderness in your heart and the love you show to others continue to bless me immensely. I am so proud that you are truly becoming "God's Little Boy."
You have taught me much in the six years we've been together. You've reminded me time and again that the most important things in this life are the intangibles...love, goodness, laughter, purity of heart, gentleness, compassion, and patience. You are quick to forgive, slow to anger, and a constant reminder of God's goodness. I know there are times I'm hard to be around...and yet, you are always patient with me. Thank you for understanding when I make mistakes!You are so smart, funny, talented, and the most amazing little boy I know. It is an honor and privilege to be your mom. You make my job the BEST and most rewarding one a woman could ask for. I love you, sweetheart.
Happy Sixth Birthday, Bud Bud!

3 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Cody!

Glass Half Full said...

I forgot how close Matt and Cody's birthdays are. WOW!

Happy birthday, Cody!!!

Lori

Just T said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Cody! hope you had an extra special day