Lori at Glass Half Full has tagged me for a "7 Random Facts about Me" meme. Hmmm...let's see.
- I, like Lori, might fool some people into believing I'm organized. But one look into my closet or cabinets...will reveal I'm NOT.
- Both of our babies were planned by God...not by us (and we wouldn't have it any other way!).
- I love playing solitaire on the computer, and I do it often while talking on the phone.
- I don't eat breakfast food like "normal" people. I eat leftovers from the night before, veggies, noodles, or rice. I know, weird. Oh, and often my day starts out with a coke.
- I've been trying to quit. Unsuccessfully.
- I've been told, on several occasions, that my intensity (I'm a type A) is intimidating and makes people "afraid" of me. I hate that anyone would feel that way about me without ever getting to know me.
- I have been married seven years, known my husband for fifteen years (like, half my life!). We broke up at least ten times while dating between 1992 and 1998. It was ALWAYS my doing. I'm so glad he never gave up on me!