Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sing your heart out!


You may not be surprised by this, but I love to sing. I have a new favorite CD that I think you all (or at least the two people who may ever read this blog...ha!) should get. It's called "Bless the Broken Road" by Selah. The cool thing about it is that they invited other Christian artists like Nichole Nordeman and Christy Nockels to sing with them, so each track is a duet. My husband and I are already planning on singing the third track "Glory" in November at our church, and we've been asked to sing the title track, "Bless the Broken Road" at a women's ministry Christmas event. The CD is thoughtful, worshipful, and just fun to listen to. Just my two cents for the day...I hope you'll take a listen and maybe even sing along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Selah Too! Wish I could hear you two sing again.