Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ears, noses, and toofies

Poor Caden...I took him to the doctor yesterday and he has an ear infection in his right ear, a cold (that he's been battling for about two weeks), and he's cutting his two top teeth. Instead of waking up once a night, he is waking every couple of hours....always wanting the comfort of mommy. It's been a long, challenging week, but God has been faithful in sustaining me through the sleepless nights and fatigue-filled days.
"The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart exults,
And with my song I shall thank Him."
Psalm 28:7

1 comment:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Aw, poor guy - and poor mom! My little Logan hasn't started cutting teeth yet, but I know those days - and the days of ear infections - are coming! I hope Caden feels better soon and that you're able to get some rest.