Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Blessed.

I am blessed with amazing friends, family,and neighbors.  If you are one of the sweet ones who has come to see the show, THANK YOU!  Your support and encouragement have meant so much to me.  

My mom and dad came into town to see the show and it was wonderful to see them.  They really enjoyed it, and I loved having them in the audience.  (Thanks, you guys! I love you!)  

A special thank you to Ruth, Glynda, Barbie (and girls!), Tom, Lori, Dick, Debbie, Julie, Terri, all those yet to come and any I've forgotten to mention here.  You all are the best!  Thanks so much for supporting this show.

I've been overwhelmed by the acts of kindness on the part of my husband and boys.  On Thursday morning (the day of our first "official" shows), I woke up to the house being plastered with good wishes for me.  Just look at this artwork:









I am indeed blessed.  Thanks, everyone.  Your kindness and love have overwhelmed me.  

6 comments:

Kari Lynn said...

How nice!

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

It was such a great show....you've done such a good job:)! My girls keep talking about it!:) I pray you have lots of energy to enjoy yourself until the very last show!!!!

Jody said...

So sweet!

Just T said...

What a beautiful family you have. All the pictures and notes are wonderful!!!
Glad the show was a success :)

Kari said...

That's a great shot of you with Mom and Papa Dean-I know that they were so proud of you!!

The Kempiak Party of Five said...

That's what families are all about...cheerleading!