Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The time appears to be at hand....

I knew at some point, it would happen. It couldn't last forever. After all, we made it a full year. I guess I just didn't think it would happen this soon. Caden has started to wean. It started with a skipped feeding here, a half-hearted feeding there. Then, all of a sudden, we are down to about two a day. I didn't even really see it coming because it happened pretty naturally.

The thing is, we don't know if this is our last baby. We're pretty sure it is, but there's still a little uncertainty with me that just doesn't seem to let go. We're not really sure what that means, but we have always said that God has planned our family and His plans have always been good ones. But if Caden is our last baby, then this is my last nursing baby. And I'm sad.

No comments: