Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Birthday, Honey!


Today is my wonderful hubby's birthday. I don't know what I ever did to deserve such a sweet man of a husband, but God gave him to me anyway...and I'm forever grateful. And here's the top 20 reasons why:

1. He loves Jesus.
2. He's kind, generous, and forgiving.
3. He lives out the verse "Husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way (1 Peter 3:7)."
4. He helps with the laundry, dishes, and the kids.
5. He changes the litterbox and handles the garbage EVERY week.
6. He loves me and our little ones unconditionally.
7. He loves being home with his wife and kids.
8. He's devoted, trustworthy, and committed.
9. He can live with me.
10. Did I mention, he can live with ME??
11. He actually enjoys watching Oprah and Dr. Phil. (Sorry, honey, the women out there will really appreciate this.)
12. He likes it when I pick out his clothes, but doesn't expect me to iron them.
13. He's a caring and devoted friend.
14. He's incredibly talented (you should hear him sing!).
15. He can make me laugh harder than anyone I know.
16. He has many personas that "show up" when you least expect them (we love you, "Joe!" You're our favorite.)
17. He watches "American Idol" with me and does a great job imitating the judges.
18. He loves to roughhouse with the boys, watch cartoons, and do "kid" stuff.
19. He has helped me learn to like cheese (but not tomatoes).
20. He makes my world a happier place just by him being in it.


Happy Birthday, Honey! I love you so much and hope you have a wonderful day (despite the fact that you're spending it at school all day for conferences). You're the GREATEST!

8 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh that was too sweet! What a wonderful hubby you have and happy birthday to him! (I think I've got a good one, too... we are all so blessed!!)

Love,
Steph

Staci said...

What a sweet birthday post for him! Tell him Happy Birthday!
Sounds like a great guy. :)

Staci

Glass Half Full said...

AH -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Very sweet words....

Marc Strathman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marc Strathman said...

Happy Birthday Jeggerreggy.

36 "With a Bullett"?

I think that is the right age.
We love you guys and hope to see you soon.

The Strathman's

Kari Lynn said...

Sweet! Happy Birthday Happi's hubby! My hubby's birthday was last Saturday. Thanks for the comment on Tyler. He's such a good kid and I'm so proud of him, stinky feet and all:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you made it Mr. B. Happy B-day to ya, but I'm still older.

Thinking of you all this winter.

Love ya,
Jason & Debbie

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Happy Be-Lated Birthday to your Hubby:) You two sound like a sweet couple:)