Monday, March 05, 2007

Belly Fun

Steph is hosting a prego belly photo tag over at Adventures in Babywearing. Unfortunately, I don't have a working scanner, so the only picture I had on the digital is this one (not my favorite). My hair was so short (I cut my hair before I had both my babies, don't ask me why???), but you get the idea. I think I was about five months pregnant at this point, and I love the picture because of Cody showing off his belly too. I am enjoying all of your pictures (such cute mommies you are!). Thank you for sharing!

11 comments:

Adventures In Babywearing said...

What an adorable picture! So cute with Cody! Thanks for posting too, and you know you & Mr. Linky... it's just a ritual now! Ha! ; )

Steph

Peanut Butter and Jelly Boats said...

So cute with Cody showing his belly off too! Love the pregnant belly!

Glass Half Full said...

Ah, that famous maternity jeans with the elastic band!!! :) Very sweet indeed.

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

You were barely showing at 5 months! Lucky you! Oh, and how adorable with your little guy showing off his belly too!!! Love it!

busybusymomma said...

That's hilarious! Too cute. :o)

New Mama's Nest said...

That picture is awesome! I love Cody showing off his tummy too!

Heather & Connor said...

That is just too cute!! Your son is so cute showing off his belly too!!!

Jenn said...

That's so sweet! ....just like mom!

Jaime said...

Cute, Happi! I must say once the pic loaded, I thought this was a new pic....Happi's pregnant, what? Love you girl! I made the soup yesterday...yummy and plenty for leftovers!

Jennifer said...

That has got to be one of the cutest pics I've seen. What a cutie your son is! And great bump pic too.

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

that is sooo precious!