Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Joshua...

Several of you have asked about little Joshua who was diagnosed with Stage 3 Wilm's Tumor in February. I have not posted about him recently because I didn't have much information. I am happy to report that Joshua's mom just sent me a link to his own website which can be found here. There, you can read his story and keep current with updates on his health. You can also sign his guestbook, which I encourage you to do if you have been following his story/praying for him. This is a precious family who would covet your prayers and good wishes for their little boy.

On behalf of the Vercouteren family, thank you so much for your interest and for your prayers. It has been incredible to witness this family's faith and trust in a sovereign God who holds their little boy in the palm of His hand. You will be encouraged as you read their story.

No comments: