Tuesday, April 07, 2009

My Mommy: By Cody, Age 7

1.  What is something mom always says to you?
"We have to do school."

2.  What makes mom happy?
"Giving you breakfast on mother's day"

3.  What makes mom sad?
"When Dave died."  (That is Charity's brother who lost his battle with lung cancer)

4.  What does your mom do that makes you laugh?
"Tickles me, even though I don't like it."

5.  What was your mom like as a child?
"A regular little girl."

6.  How old is your mom?
"Umm....35?"  (He was correct.)

7.  How tall is your mom?
"20 feet"

8.  What is her favorite thing to do?
"Take us out for dinner."

9.  What does your mom do when you're not around?
"She makes scrapbooks for people."

10.  If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"A fashion model." 

11.  What is your mom really good at?
"Being a mom."

12.  What is your mom not very good at?
"yelling at us."  (ouch.)

13.  What does your mom do for a job?
"She home schools me."

14.  What is your mom's favorite food?
"Spicy things"

15.  What makes you proud of your mom?
"When she cooks a good dinner."

16.  If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Annie"

17.  What do you and your mom do together?
"We play games."

18.  How are you and your mom the same?
"We both like spending time together."

19.  How are you and your mom different?
"Well, you're 35 and I'm only 7."

20.  How do you know your mom loves you?
"Because you take care of me and love me"

21.  What does your mom like most about your dad?
"You like the color of his eyes."

22.  Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Stir Crazy."  

4 comments:

Tonya said...

that is AWESOME and 12 is too funny :)

Kari Lynn said...

So funny. Just what I needed.

Kari said...

I love #22 . . . such truth!

Charity said...

I love this. #3 brings tears to my eye-- the things kids say. Wow. And hap, I didnt know you were 20 feet tall, you must have grown since I last saw you! =) Very sweet answers!