- I managed to rid out two huge garbage bags of stuff and junk from three rooms in our house
- I have freecycled several boxes and bags of miscellaneous stuff that's still in too good of shape to be thrown out. You simply must learn about freecycle if you don't use it. It's an awesome thing.
- My friend who is a soon to be mama of a boy is the proud recipient of all things baby that were still remaining in my house. With the exception of a few items I can't bear to part with for sentimental reasons.
- I finished my bible study AND planned the worship set for tonight...in two days. If you know how intense Beth Moore's tabernacle study is, you'll appreciate what a feat that is.
- Two wonderful friends (you know who you are, girls) came over while Jerry was away on his men's retreat and helped me immensely with PROJECT ORGANIZE. Thank you!
- I wrote my Christmas letter because I'm sending it out BEFORE December. Hopefully.
- I planned out meals for a week and did my grocery shopping.
- I did my shopping at Walmart. And was disappointed. Because they can't keep up with their inventory. And had little I needed in stock.
- I have a pot roast and veggies simmering in the crock pot as we speak, and it smells dee-lish!
All in all, a very productive week. Wishing you all a happy Monday.