Saturday, November 10, 2007

GO BIG RED

HUSKERS WIN! HUSKERS WIN!
NU 73, KSU 31
Now that is what I call a sweet victory.
I am hoping against all hope that today, senior day at NU, is the day that the Huskers can break their five game losing streak against KSU. My mom, sister, nd their spouses are all there today cheering them on. It's been a terribly difficult season, and I sincerely hope that these guys can walk out out of Husker Nation with some pride in tact. I know most of you reading don't keep up with Husker football, but I invite you to cheer them on with me. If you're a KSU fan, I totally understand. All others, please feel free to join in!
GO BIG RED!!!!!!

3 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

We'll have the college games on our TV today....

Lori

Glass Half Full said...

73! Holy crap that is high!

Lori

MorningSong said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEE!!! WooHoo!!! Huskers won big!!! :)

Yeah you!