Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Happy Birthday, Caden!

Dear Caden,

Today you turn 4. I still can't believe how many details I remember about your birth. You have always had a "warrior" kind of a spirit (which is what Caden means) and I admire your strength and your sweetness. You have such a good mix of the two!

You are soooooo funny. You keep us in stitches most of the time with your antics, yet you have a very serious side too. You love your family and adore your brother. I love hearing you two playing together, especially when you're laughing (no one laughs more with you than Cody!).

The other night I was rocking you when you awakened from a bad dream. As I cuddled you and rocked you, I reminded you how much Jesus loves you and you softly replied, "I know He loves me, Mama." I pray that your love for Jesus grows and grows to overflowing.

Sometimes I look at you and can scarcely believe that you, my baby, have gotten to be such a big boy. Your little hands, your sweet voice, and your adorable face are etched on my memory and will forever be remembered in my heart.

Happy 4th birthday, sweet Caden. MY cup overflows.

No comments: