So, in honor of Thanksgiving, in no particular order, here is what I'm focusing on today.
- Freedom in Christ found in the gift of salvation.
- My loving husband (and best friend)
- Our immediate and extended families
- Great neighbors
- A wonderful church where we can worship freely
- A warm, comfortable home
- Being able to spend quality time with my kids
- God's provision
- My husband's job and a steady stream of students each week
- The privilege of being a mom and watching my two precious boys grow
- The simple, everyday joys in life
May we all focus our eyes today on the Giver of all good gifts. He has been so faithful to us.
Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!